Hillhead's 2nd Headmaster and one of the 9 original Trusrees, Duncan Macgillevray, on the Sports Club Playing Fields in 1928.

The picture is taken roughly on the north west corner of the main pitch, looking over to the ground which is now the tennis courts. The flats of Devonshire Terrace and the last house of Hughenden Drive are also clearly visible.